City of Bedford

The Old Bedford School
"The first Bedford area school met in a log building during the early 1860's. After the civil war, classes were held in a frame structure at Spring Garden north of this site. After it burned in the early 1880's, Milton Moore (1830-1914) deeded land here for construction of Bedford College, an elementary and high school academy. In 1893 it was also destroyed by fire and local citizens raised funds for a new elementary school nearby. It was replaced in 1915 by a 2-story brick schoolhouse. The school consolidated with the Hurst - Euless District in 1958 and the building was used until 1969."
~ text from the historical marker


The Old Bedford School is a lovingly restored historical building that is available for meetings and even weddings. Be sure to check out the Twilight Thursday Concert series and the upcoming Murder Mystery Dinner and Show schedules.
Updated Dec 14, 2017 4:45:am. Based on information from the North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.